Ben Sztejka was a former online seller on eBay and Amazon, when Ben trained as a Chartered Accountant, he found that traditional accountants did not understand eCommerce clients.
In 2018 Ben founded Your Ecommerce Accountant with the aim of providing a knowledgeable service for online entrepreneurs.
What you’ll learn
- Understanding LTD Co-Register for VAT
- Why 20% of People that mistakenly register for VAT
- What scheme to register when you hit 85K VAT Threshold
- How it works for the US-based sellers
- The Value of the Accountancy Industry in the formation of UK Companies
- Doing OA vs RA
- Rate Scheme – Flat Rate Scheme Understanding It’s Input
- Know who you’re buying from when it’s VAT Registered