Amazon Seller Central is a famously messy and strangely organised interface for Amazon sellers to grapple with. Because it’s so complex, there are a few simple errors that many Amazon sellers can make that can either endanger their accounts or cost them a lot of unnecessary money.
Fortunately, help is at hand. John Cavendish of Seller Candy has audited many client seller central accounts as part of running his agency and they come across the same mistakes again and again.
In today’s episode we cover the seven most classic mistakes made by Amazon sellers in their Seller Central accounts and how to correct them.
Listen to this episode to check whether you might be making any of these -it might just save you a lot of money or stress!
- The importance of inventory placement service
- Why image dimensions should not be taken for granted
- The effects of not using of coupons
- How SellerCandy manages PPC
- The 4 types of bids
- How to handle lingering negative seller feedback
- The 2 types of clients
- How SellerCandy hire people