The Business-to-Business Model in E-commerce with Daniel Shnaider of Anybiz and Talor Ofer
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 31:50 — 29.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email |
Podcast (10k-podcast): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 31:50 — 29.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn |
AnyBiz is a super smart marketing tool that brings the right people, information, and tools together to grow. AnyBiz connects businesses, and drive collaboration forward.
Reaching potential customer is fast and super easy. Everything in one place. Database + Cold email campaign.
A one-stop-shop to reach potential customers. Everything is in one place. Simple dashboard. Great results.
Daniel is the co founder of Anybiz , Talor is a collaborator and expert in getting into B2B sales
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Juicy outcomes of B2B
- Problems with B2C
- Valuing the Economic Benefits
- Understanding your Brand Recognition
- Find prospect companies
- How to choose businesses
- What do we say in the email?
- The key is sending to the right person
- Show that you understand their language and expectation
- Clean and clear and short
- No attachments
- How do fine tune the targeting of the person?
- Finding the right buyer in a big chain
- Should you target big or smaller companies?