Amazon business owners often not only know they could sell their business; they really want to sell and make a big payday for themselves.
Then the question is: what do I need to do as a business owner to make my business sellable?
There’s a lot of discussion among Amazon business owners, but that can sometimes be the blind leading the blind….
Most of us know by now that we need to clean up the books and make the profits look good.
But there is a lot more sophistication needed to get top dollar.
Wall Street veteran, Jason Somerville, and Digital business Mergers & Acquisitions expert, Chris Shipferling, see both sides of this equation.
Jason in particular brings the buyer’s perspective, while Chris has worked with multiple FBA business owners to get their business in a position to be really sellable, and for a good price.
They talk us through their high-level, yet insightful overview of what you as an FBA business need to be working on to make your business a truly hot property in an exploding market.
- The 3 things you should be thinking to to formulate an exit strategy
- The importance of financial and date organization
- How to understand buyer’s perspective
- The importance of Product roadmap
- Where to expand the product set
- Where to find consumers to convert in a specific vertical
- To understand the opportunity of the Brand
- The importance of Channel Strategy