Thanks for booking a Zero to Hero Amazon Workshop!
Looking forward very much to your contribution - and to helping you!
We'll be aiming to help you achieve:
What to do now:
- CHECK YOUR EMAILS in case anything changes
- CHECK FOR SMS MESSAGES - you'll be reminded just before the meeting (assuming you ticked the box to be updated)
- If you need to cancel, please do so as far in advance as possible.
- IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL, please do it via the Scheduleonce system (you'll get a cancellation link in each email).
- PLAN YOUR TRAVEL - we will be starting punctually
- FOCUS - pick ONE roadblock that will really move the needle for your business.
- If you can't decide, that's your roadblock. Which is fine - that decision is what you will emerge with. Not a complete plan. Remember - you have just 30 minutes of focussed time!
- (If you need longer, you may want to consider upgrading to include one hour's one-on-one mentoring with me in your package)
- GATHER THE (RELEVANT) NUMBERS -e.g., revenue/30 days, units sold, conversion rate, etc.
- Again if you're stuck on this, that may your roadblock. So we can deal with that in your session too.
What NOT to do
- Failing to check emails
- IGNORING SMS MESSAGES
- CANCELLING LESS THAN 7 DAYS BEFORE A MEETING
- (I know life intervenes, but please think of it as having one Get Out of Jail card. Those who do it more than once or twice a year, may find I reconsider their membership)
- Bypassing the system when cancelling or booking a meeting
- IGNORING SCHEDULING EMAILS.
- Being late
- Coming in with 2,3 or more topics to "focus" on.
- If you can't decide, that's your roadblock to focus on. Which is fine. But that Decision is the focus.
- Not bringing any numbers (assuming that you do actually have and understand them).
- Again if you're stuck on this, that may your roadblock. Which is also fine. Understanding the numbers becomes your focus.
I HAVE QUESTIONS
Do I have to be at every meeting?
Relax, you can miss the odd meeting! While we'll miss you, it's normal that most of our members will have to miss some of our meetings. As long as you make the majority of meetings, you'll still get the momentum, accountability and community you need.
Is there a minimum membership period (like 6 months)?
The short answer is: no. You can cancel at any time. However, I'm looking for a relationship, not a one-night stand! You'll gain a huge amount more by getting to know the other mastermind members properly, gaining experience and confidence, and being kept accountable. All of that takes time.
My advice is to come in with the intention of being around for at least 3-6 months. 6-12 months will give you a lot more.
If I have an uncertain schedule, is there a way to work round this?
Sadly, there is simply no way to schedule every meeting such that every single mastermind member can attend every single meeting!
If you really need something tailored to your personal schedule, you may need to explore the mentoring programme (Click to check it out).
Don't let this be too much of a barrier. One reason we offer a low price point is so you don't need to worry too much about missing the odd month. If you had a £69 a month gym subscription, you would probably be okay with missing the odd period for your summer holidays. On the other hand, if you find you're not really committed to using it, you can just cancel your membership.
I have questions that are not answered here
Just click on the green chat icon in the bottom right of your screen.
If we're online, just pop your question in the chat box and we'll respond within a minute or so.
If we're offline, just pop in your name, email and short message, and we'll get back within 24 hours latest (on business days).
Either way, we'll answer your questions thoroughly!
Sorry to be so boring - just wanted to have clear expectations for our work together.It's all part of running a tight ship, with hand-picked, great people. The result is all worth it, I promise! We have focussed, fun meetings for a reason.