Thanks for booking for the Video Accountability Call
Looking forward very much to your contribution - and to helping you!We'll be aiming to:
- Keep you Accountable for your monthly goals
- Share Wins for your motivation - and inspiration to others
- Bulletproof your plans
What to do now:
- CHECK YOUR EMAILS in case anything changes
- CHECK FOR SMS MESSAGES - you'll be reminded just before the meeting (assuming you ticked the box to be updated)
- If you need to cancel, please do so as far in advance as possible.
- IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL, please do it via the Scheduleonce system (you'll get a cancellation link in each email).
What to do at the time of our call:
How to use Zoom for our sessions
- 5-10 minutes before our first sessions, click this link https://zoom.us/j/3250235890
- if you already have Zoom installed, this may be enough to come straight through to the meeting
- If you don’t already have Zoom installed, you’ll be prompted to download it. Please Download Zoom.
- Install Zoom
- Open zoom and enter My Personal meeting ID when prompted at the start time of our session.
- Personal meeting ID is 325-023-5890
- Don’t forget to unmute your microphone and turn on your video!
Please bear in mind that this is not like Skype - you’re not calling me; we are meeting in a virtual online meeting room. So you won’t see me there ahead of time!
When prompted, enter meeting ID 325-023-5890
Then unmute microphone and turn on your video
*only needed the first time you use Zoom.
What NOT to do
- Failing to check emails
- Reading and NOT RESPONDING to emails!
- IGNORING SMS MESSAGES
- Not turning up without letting anyone know
I HAVE QUESTIONS
Sorry to be so boring - just wanted to have clear expectations for our work together.It's all part of running a tight ship, with hand-picked, great people. The result is all worth it, I promise! We have focussed, fun meetings for a reason.