Thanks for booking for the Video Accountability Call
Looking forward very much to your contribution - and to helping you!We'll be aiming to:
- Keep you Accountable for your monthly goals
- Share Wins for your motivation - and inspiration to others
- Bulletproof your plans
What to do now:
- CHECK YOUR EMAILS in case anything changes
- CHECK FOR SMS MESSAGES - you'll be reminded just before the meeting (assuming you ticked the box to be updated)
- If you need to cancel, please do so as far in advance as possible.
- IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL, please do it via the Scheduleonce system (you'll get a cancellation link in each email).
What to do at the time of our call:
How to use Zoom for our sessions
- 5-10 minutes before our first sessions, click this link https://zoom.us/j/3250235890
- if you already have Zoom installed, this may be enough to come straight through to the meeting
- If you don’t already have Zoom installed, you’ll be prompted to download it. Please Download Zoom.
- Install Zoom
- Open zoom and enter My Personal meeting ID when prompted at the start time of our session.
- Personal meeting ID is 325-023-5890
- Don’t forget to unmute your microphone and turn on your video!
Please bear in mind that this is not like Skype - you’re not calling me; we are meeting in a virtual online meeting room. So you won’t see me there ahead of time!
When prompted, enter meeting ID 325-023-5890
Then unmute microphone and turn on your video
*only needed the first time you use Zoom.
What NOT to do
- Failing to check emails
- Reading and NOT RESPONDING to emails!
- IGNORING SMS MESSAGES
- Not turning up without letting anyone know
I HAVE QUESTIONS
Do I have to be at every call?
Relax, you can miss the odd call! While we'll miss you, it's normal that most of our members will have to miss some of our meetings. As long as you make a decent proportion, you'll still get the momentum, accountability and community you need.
If I have an uncertain schedule, is there a way to work round this?
Sadly, there is simply no way to schedule every meeting such that every single mastermind member can attend every single call!
If you really need something tailored to your personal schedule, you may need to explore the mentoring programme (Click to check it out).
One reason we offer a low price point is so you don't need to worry too much about missing the odd month. If you had a £60 a month gym subscription, you wouldn't probably worry too much about a couple of weeks there for your summer holidays, would you?
You can cancel any time if you feel it's not going to work for you.
I have questions that are not answered here
Just email me on [email protected].
I only check emails once a day so it may take me 1-2 days to get back to you.
For urgent things or on the day of a call, just Skype me: Michaelmaestro2010
Sorry to be so boring - just wanted to have clear expectations for our work together.It's all part of running a tight ship, with hand-picked, great people. The result is all worth it, I promise! We have focussed, fun meetings for a reason.