Creating Standard operating procedures helps businesses to run effectively and organized by making sure their workers know how to do their job properly. SOP’s will help you minimize mistakes and time taken to train your new employee.
Today, Nathan Hirsch of Outsource School will help us understand more about SOP.
- The different parts of the SOP
- The importance of identifying success
- Steps in creating SOP
- The things to be avoided
- The classic errors in making SOP
- How to make sure your VAs understand the SOP
- Why video SOP is important