Germany is still Amazon’s second biggest marketplace by value in the world, beating the UK and Japan. It’s a great opportunity for many sellers to sell there.
UK, American, Australian Amazon Sellers – or any other non-European sellers – struggle to export to the EU. Whether it’s VAT, customs or other red tape, it’s often confusing and frustrating.
For UK sellers, Brexit has been a brutal experience. From being able to sell effortlessly, we’ve had to learn to jump through ever-changing hoops.
Step forward Avask. Used by several 10K Collective mastermind members, they are tried and trusted experts in solving these problems – and getting us access to those lucrative European markets!
What You’ll Learn
- The benefits of considering shipping to non-European sellers
- The common misconceptions of of shipping
- How to approach European markets
- Start with UK and Expand to other places, why is it the best option
- You need someone for customs to clear shipping
Get In Touch