Repricing for Amazon with Hai Mag of Eva.Guru – Part 1
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 39:15 — 35.9MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email |
Podcast (10k-podcast): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 39:15 — 35.9MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn |
Hai Mag is an eCommerce Entrepreneur, Growth Leader, and Investor with experience in North America, Europe, Asia, and Africa. He is the CEO and Co-Founder of Eva.
He was the former vice president of Oracle, he was in the enterprise software world for the last 20 years; Eva.guru is a platform to increase profits for Amazon sellers by restocking, repricing, reimbursement, and getting accurate profit numbers.
- What to do on stock management & overall issues
- How Eva does profit analytics
- The defining difference between Artificial Intelligence and rules based software
- What factors Eva considers for repricing
- How Eva reprices to maximise profit
- How sellers get their money back into their Amazon account