In this episode we get a real-time update from Jason – he’s in the middle of managing a 5 day challenge for e-commerce sellers. Anyone wanting to develop their Amazon business with a customer challenge, or thinking of running a live event, whether to sell products or training, should have plenty to learn from Jason’s experiences this week. He’s got 400 participants – in this episode we’ll find out how it’s going, what behind the scenes lessons he’s learned, and even mistakes he’s made (and how he’s recovering from them).
What you’ll learn
- What an online challenge is – and why consider managing one.
- Considerations for how long to run a challenge – the duration question.
- The goals and priorities of online challenges
- The psychology behind challenges
- How the Penny Gap applies to challenges
- How Clickfunnels can be used for online Challenges
Resources for Amazon SEO
Keyword Research/Keyword Ranking
- Taki Moore
- Book recommendation: $100M
- Pedro Adao is the expert on challenges