Sajag Agarwal was based in Chicago and an Amazon seller who earned up to 40k on his first year the moved to 1M on the second year then 2M on the third year. In 2017.
Sajag has a team of inspectors in China, he moved to Shenzhen and inspected his own products.
Today, he will be sharing his thoughts about the basics of quality control of your products for Amazon.
For tips on what you can do to prepare for your inspection, click here.
Learn more about Movley here.
- How does fraud & bribery work when it comes to inspections
- Reasons why people resort to fraud and bribery
- How to reduce corruption and the possibility of it
- How to come up with product tests at scale
- How to set up effective sample sizes – AQL
- The importance of creating feedback loops from customers into the supply chain