Product Quality Inspection for eCommerce with Sajag Agarwal of Movley.com
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 40:33 — 37.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email |
Podcast (10k-podcast): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 46:57 — 43.0MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn |
Sajag Agarwal was based in Chicago and an Amazon seller who earned up to 40k on his first year the moved to 1M on the second year then 3M on the third year. In 2017.
Sajag has a team of inspectors in China, he moved to Shenzhen and inspected his own products.
Today, he will be sharing his thoughts about the basics of quality inspection for your products on Amazon.
For tips on what you can do to prepare for your inspection, click here.
Learn more about Movley here.
- How to start the business inspection
- How does one bad order of only $3k pay for your inspections for 7 years
- Two kinds of most effective inspections
- Why mid-production inspection more dependent on risk tolerance
- The ups and downs of suppliers doing their own inspection
- The basics of quality control and product testing
- How to find inspection companies
- What to do when inspection fails