Product Packaging with Simon Shushtari of Eco Brothers
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 41:28 — 38.0MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email |
Podcast (10k-podcast): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 41:28 — 38.0MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn |
Eco Brothers have a factory in Yunnan South China and they do custom packaging for Amazon sellers.
Simon marks out the reasons why packaging matters in online business. It not only gives customers their first impression of the product but gives them an unboxing experience which excites them and makes them feel good about the product.
If you want to get in touch with Eco Brothers, click here.
Learn how to make the difference your brand needs. Download the complete guide on how to choose the right materials, packaging structure, and art finishing for your brand:
Download the FREE slide here
- Why packaging matters
- The big mistakes of packaging
- The kinds of paper/cardboard to use for the particular products
- That there is more demand for eco-friendly packaging
- How to save money by working on the dimensions of your packaging
- The best process for sourcing packaging
- The importance of Art finish visual differentiation