I will not try to sell you on applying for Mentoring with me.
Instead, I will simply tell you who it is for …and who it’s NOT for.
This programme IS for:
- People who have not yet launched their first Amazon Product and want to create an Amazon Private Label and proprietary products business from scratch (we will follow the "Zero to Hero" Launch System)
- People with an existing but under-performing Amazon private label business
- People with eCommerce or other physical products businesses who want to add an Amazon component.
- People who are realists. Who know that an inventory based business requires substantial upfront investment (not a few hundred dollars)
- People who know it takes time to build a business to the point where it can then pay you a stable income
This programme is NOT for:
- Retail arbitrage or Online Arbitrage
- People who want to make money fast but without consistent work
- People who don't have a minimum capital inventory of $5000 to spend upfront on products
- Shiny-object chasers who will work on this for 3 months and then quit before they've taken real action.
- People who haven't checked the price tag: this programme costs £300 a month
- (if you want a more affordable alternative, check out the Zero to hero mastermind)
And now for more brutal honesty:
This programme is expensive by design.
You'll be required to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) and a Non-Compete Agreement (NCA).
You'll be held accountable to whatever you say you're going to implement.
You'll need to work hard for months, without making much money back (it's called building a business and not everyone has the stomach for it. Be real about who you are)
You'll need to have a minimum of $5000 to invest in products
You'll additionally need the money to spend on your training with me, and with whoever else you feel is a good investment.
Here’s How It Works
First, you’ll need to enter your REAL email address below. Then you’ll be taken to an application where I ask you all sorts of invasive questions about your business. OK – they’re not that invasive. I’m just really trying to weed out the “tyre kickers” here.
Anyway, the application will come to my office and one of two things will happen. One, I’ll decide we’re not a good match and I’ll let you know politely. Or two, I’ll decide we MIGHT be a good match I, or someone from my office, will schedule a call to see if we really are. Nobody will pressure you or hassle you. If you want in, great. If not, no problem. We’re cool either way.
I’m only looking for high-calibre people to work with me. I’ll review applications on a first come, first-serve basis.