Judson is a film-maker turned entrepreneur. He found quick success in Hollywood then turned his focus to business, where he scaled 2 Amazon brands to 8 figures.
His video agency, butter.la, has become a leader in the Amazon content space as video has become increasingly important. They work with brands of every size from billion dollar multi-nationals to amazon sellers in their first year.
You can book a strategy session here: http://butter.la/contact
You can also check out www.Animoto.com for cheap videos from the images
- The data to look for in brand analytics
- To target person who has the problem that your product solves
- How to do proper storytelling
- How Germany and the US are different in terms of branding
- How the brand story builds the real brand
- The benefits of spending a little money upfront
- How much money should you spend on branding
- The examples of conversion optimization
- How to sell real brands