So many Amazon business owners these days are very focused on selling the business.
And rightly so. With values of over $1 Million for a business that could be just 3-4 years old, and with 60%+ of ALL the money you EVER make from your business coming at exit, it makes total sense!
But what happens if you’re successful? Like the dog that caught the car, you need to know what to do if you actually achieve the dream? What do people actually do with their lives and money?
Well, Ben Leonard sold a private label Amazon-focused business for 7 figures within just 3 years of starting. He shares with us some of his experiences of life after Exit.
What You’ll Learn
- A brief overview of Ben and his background
- How Ben started his journey on Ecommerce
- The reason for selling the brand – a methodical approach from Ben
- Timing is crucial when selling a brand based on Ben’s Experience
- The process of selling your business
- The drawbacks of actually selling your business