Ah team building! The mythic solution to all our problems! The problem is of course that this is not only not easy, it’s new to most solopreneurs. Even those with substantial teams in UK or USA etc. (Home country) have a steep learning curve when it comes to remote hiring and managing.
Luckily today’s guest, Mina Elias, has been hiring a remote team at great speed! So he’s here to share how to crack this particular nut…
What You’ll Learn
- When you have to work from home, things can get hectic. To make sure you aren’t missing out on anything, here are some tips on how to manage remotely and still keep up with your routine.
- The tools used by Mina when it comes to managing his team
- Workflow and SOPs by Mina
- You can keep on track with these tools and steps to help you achieve goals.
- How to become a GOAL manager not a TASK manager
- Mina’s Corporate Structure : “You Will Do Whatever It Takes”