Joe Valley is a serial entrepreneur, EXITpreneur, M&A Advisor, Podcaster and Partner at Quiet Light Brokerage, one of the top online business brokerage-advisory firms in the world.
Joe has also built, bought, or sold over half a dozen of his own companies. And over the last nine years, he has mentored thousands of entrepreneurs whose goal is to achieve their own eventual exit. He is a Certified Mergers & Acquisitions Professional, and a frequent guest expert in mastermind groups, AMAs, on podcasts, and at speaker events for entrepreneurs worldwide.
Joe’s book, The EXITpreneur’s Playbook – How to Sell your Online Business for Top Dollar – shares real-life stories of successful and failed exits, and teaches you how to reverse engineer a pathway to your own incredible exit.
On this episode you’ll learn:
- How to Sell your Online Business for Top Dollar
- Joey Valley’s Background
- Setting Goals
- Aiming for freedom and flexibility
- How do you set goals
- 4 Pillars of Value
- How to package the business
- Venturing Listing business – creating competition for buying
- Understanding Deal structure
- How do seller notes work?
- Why use a Broker? Why not go direct to Aggregators?