Josh Dittrich extremely driven visionary entrepreneur, passionate about solving problems with the use of talent and capital. He is also an exit advisor, and the founder of Branded Seller, a company that helps small-scale businesses raise their valuations and find the right aggregator to work with.
He learned early on that doing what you’re the best in the world at and most passionate about helps you find your calling. Entrepreneurship was that for him. Taking nothing to something; or something to something greater has been one of the best way he have found to best monetize those skills and talents.
In this episode you will learn:
- Being In A Position To Sell Your Business
- How To Get To A Point of Being Able To Do This
- Josh Shares His Experience Helping A Guy Run To 50M
- Traction Is The EOS – For Small Teams
- Start With What You’re Doing That Is Low Value
- Ways Around Low Profit Margin
- How Do People Move From Solopreneur To Being In A Position To Work On Selling Own Business
- Key Is To Be In The Mindset Of Automating Things
- Mistake Most People Do
- Outsource Bits And Pieces Of Tasks