Most Amazon sellers spend 95% of their time ranking their products on Amazon itself. Of course that’s a very very important thing to get right. But what if you could drive external traffic to your listing on Amazon? You could obliterate the competition – and they wouldn’t even know why!
Of course, many sellers try highly involved things including social media influencers. And yes – although it’s a lot of work, done right it can give a big surge in traffic. The tragedy of this though is that the traffic may be impressive – but it’s a one-off. It’s a one-time traffic solution to an ongoing traffic problem. In other words, that isn’t really much of a solution to boosting your Amazon ranking.
Instead, today Farzad Rashidi of Respona tells us simple but very powerful techniques to find exactly who to approach who can give you ongoing traffic. Traffic that can give you consistently increased sales, and boost your rankings each and every month. It turns out that it’s all much simpler than you might think!
What You’ll Learn
- The simple ways to get Affiliate traffic for your Amazon Products
- How does everyone win when using on the Amazon
- A simple way to ID affiliates “listicle strategy”
- How to persuade bloggers to link to your DTC in order to get sales
- The Problem with Social media influencers are one-offs
- The Hidden Gem for Bloggers