How to Buy a Business with No Money in UK with Richard Tunnah
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 26:40 — 24.4MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email |
Podcast (10k-podcast): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 26:40 — 24.4MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn |
Is no money down common? And if not, how do we deal with capital?
Most deal structures are share swaps and dependent on how the business does going forward.
There’s a misconception it’s a cash buyers’ market
As for the property market – are there cash buyers out there?
You might not find them for 10 years! Most deals are structured
In this episode, Richard will be sharing his thoughts about how to buy a business in the UK without money.
- How leveraging C Bills became essential
- The ups and downs in putting your money down to start
- In-depth understanding of the Business Deal Structure
- The practicality of online businesses buying an offline business
- Recommended mindset for selling