When it comes to social media traffic there are two types – organic (or unpaid) traffic. Which takes time and energy – and then there is paid traffic, which you get by spending ad budget. In this episode we’ll explain how to optimize organic social media traffic.
- Why organic (unpaid) social media is a good place to start your traffic generating efforts.
- How to use Facebook most effectively for organic social engagement
- How Reddit and Quora can be used to generate organic social traffic
- The most effective way to use Instagram for organic social engagement
- Why Pinterest is frequently the powerhouse that gets very little time and attention – and how to correct that and profit.
- Tools you can use to make your social media efforts simpler.
- The Vayner Media (Gary Vee) content strategy that Jason learned from his interview with them for the Instagram Power book.