Getting started as an e-commerce seller can feel intimidating in quite a few ways. One of the ways is the feeling that you have to spend a large budget just to get started. In today’s show our panel explores how you can use just $100 to get started in eCommerce.
We explore physical product options, how to work with Kindle and physical books. We touch on marketing on and off Amazon. We also discuss how to approach influencers in an original way. We touch on how to approach a potential business mentor, and how you might put together your own peer group for peer-to-peer learning as well.
What you’ll learn
- How to use Kindle books as cheap marketing tools
- How to approach an experienced potential e-commerce mentor
- Ways to influence multiple influencers for $100!
- The easiest way to get started in eCommerce for $100
- Why checking product-market fit might be the best use of your budget!
- The hack for getting free marketing books to learn from
- When should you quit the day job and go full time with your own ecommerce business?
Some of the resources on this page may be affiliate links, meaning we receive a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase. We only promote those products or services that we have investigated and truly feel deliver value to you.