Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 26:54 — 24.6MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | RSS
Podcast (10k-podcast): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 26:54 — 24.6MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS
What are first principles? And are there any for e-commerce sellers? In this episode we’ll explore that topic and explain how e-commerce first principles apply to your business in a powerful way.
What you’ll learn
- The 3 Parts Of 1st Principles Thinking Applied To e-commerce. They are:
- 1.Identify and define your current assumptions.
- 2.Break down the problem into it’s fundamental principles.
- 3.Create new solutions
- The 5 Questions To Ask Yourself To Apply 1st Principles To E-commerce. They are:
- 1.What Am I working on right now?
- 2.What assumptions do I have about how this will help me?
- 3.Why do I think it will add business value?
- 4.How much am I spending in time or money?
- 5.Which basic economic or psychological principles involved?
- What Elon Musk Says about 1st Principles Thinking.