Factoring for Amazon Sellers with Costas Anastassiadis of Storfund
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 35:13 — 32.2MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email |
Podcast (10k-podcast): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 35:13 — 32.2MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn |
Today we have Costas Anastassiadis who is the head of business development for Storfund and Storfund is a company that helps accelerate E-commerce business growth globally via daily cashflow service.
They accelerate your scheduled Amazon disbursements. So they unlock the trapped liquidity. And in this way, you can grow faster and the novelty of this solution is that they can do that across 17 Amazon marketplaces.
- What funding really is and how it relates to words like investment, debt, loans
- How funding compares with a bank loan
- The reason why Storfund exists
- To add value to clients
- What the characteristics of people who handle funding well are
- How they calculate currency conversion
- The pitfalls of the loan you thought would cost you 10% per annum will cost you a lot more