Facebook Down! A panel reflection from eCommerce leaders
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 24:52 — 45.5MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email |
Podcast (10k-podcast): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 24:52 — 45.5MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn |
Unless you were living under a rock last week, you’ll have noticed that Facebook had a serious 6-hour outage.
What might this thought-provoking event mean for ecommerce sellers?
- How warren buffett’s famous quote applies to what we discover when a chanel goes downA
- Why “farming someone else’s land” is a risk
- Whether your business is “Tiger proof”
- The other risks outside marketing and sales channels to your business
- The dangers of “feature failure” on a marketing platform
- Why you need to own your own customer and prospect lists