Exit Financing For eCommerce Owners- increasing exit valuations
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 26:29 — 24.2MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email |
Podcast (10k-podcast): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 26:29 — 24.2MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn |
Debt. The word has so many negative connotations and yet – used wisely – it can be a key to making the operations of your ecommerce business work. But exit financing for ecommerce – aka using debt to sell your business – is a great way to sell your business for more money!
But debt can also to fund the acquisition of a business – or enable your business to be sold using debt. Why would you even consider doing this? And What is the difference between financing for exit vs for operations?
Today’s expert guest, Stephen Speer, answers this and more. He specialises in exit financing for ecommerce businesses. Stephen is a 28-year veteran of funding and his lending career spans over 28 years. His company, eCommerce Lending Inc, has funded over $300 million in online business acquisition loans.
What You’ll Learn
- The definition of exit financing for e-commerce and its value to you
- The difference between financing for exit vs for operations understanding this can make or break your business!
- Add value to your business through understanding the importance of maximizing your value when you exit.
- The reason why you, the seller, should be organizing the finance and not someone else! (Hint: You can leverage your price!)
- Does the size of your business qualify for this?
- The Pros and Cons of Exit Financing, find out if this suits you!