European Ecommerce Marketplaces and What to Sell in Europe with Luke Havard of Dwarfs.io
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 19:13 — 17.6MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email |
Podcast (10k-podcast): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 19:13 — 17.6MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn |
We are coming into this second part of a discussion with Luke Havard from dwarf.io. They are basically the people that specialize in European-based Ecommerce businesses. And in particular, they work with Amazon-based businesses, but also non-Amazon businesses and some of the really attractive marketplaces. Hope you enjoy the show.
- How do you pick a marketplace that is best for you?
- The different European marketplaces similar to Amazon
- How to build a database and webshop
- That quite a few sellers in Europe DON’T source in China
- What sells and doesn’t sell in Europe