A dynamic leader with a no-nonsense approach, Brett is an experienced, energetic and creative executive as well as a self-contributor for both startups and established corporations. Currently, Brett is the CEO of Successful Media where he leads partnership development, operations and strategy.
Brett spent 4 years as the COO of WorkBook6, a leading partnership agency serving Fortune 5000 brands. Prior to WorkBook6, Brett consulted with a number of companies (NotVodka Water, WynZyn, MediaPro Services and many more).
He also oversaw marketing and acquisition at Goji, a large national insurance agency. Before that he led mobile marketing globally for an international search publisher with revenues in excess of $100MM, and was principally involved in the explosive growth of that the company’s mobile marketing business. Before his career in lead gen, Brett ran online marketing and eCommerce for a number of tech startups in San Francisco.
Listen to today’s podcast to find out what these errors are – and how to avoid them.
What you’ll learn
- List building and high-converting landing page
- An Overview of Brett Kaufman
- Images vs Emails
- Why bother with email if you’re an Amazon seller?
- 5-part framework when Capturing Emails
- How to build a list
- Classic mistakes
- Contact anyone who’s ever bought from you, and ask them why
- 3 types of marketing – cold outreach, Word Of Mouth and warm outreach