Savvy DTC eCommerce store owners have known for years that Pinterest is their secret traffic source. Increasingly Amazon sellers are realising that it’s not just DTC store owners- whether Shopify, woocommerce or magento – that can benefit hugely from Pinterest. But is it just another social media channel? Or does it work in more specific ways?
Our guest for this podcast, agency owner Craig Lewis, focuses only on Pinterest and is laser targetted on Pinterest for eCommerce in particular. That means that he and his team have a ton of relevant data from which to draw conclusions. Craig shares with ecommerce and Amazon sellers the 10 biggest mistakes he sees ecommerce operators and Amazon sellers make with pinterest – and what to do instead!
What you’ll learn
- A Brief Overview of Craig Lewis and his role in Pin and Grow
- 10 Mistakes Seller Make In Pinterest
- Using it like a social platform and looking for likes and comments
- Irrelevant boards
- trying to beat the algo!
- No call to action on the images
- What Services Does Craig and his team offers