eCommerce Business Lessons From UK taxi drivers & Swedish Covid Rules
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 22:52 — 20.9MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email |
I’m about to talk about First World problems. I’m talking about the fact that my wife and I have just cancelled a foreign holiday in Italy due to COVID regulations.
What on earth does this have to do with ecommerce? What does Sweden’s COVID response have to do with good rule making and anticipating issues in business?
And how does a memorable trip in a taxi serve as a metaphor for all this?
Listen in to this week’s high-production podcast to find out!
- The Number one problem that comes from short-term/reactive thinking
- Classic errors that new Amazon sellers make from being over-reactive
- Big-picture mindset errors that even VERY established ecommerce business owners can make
- What a comparison of the British, European and Swedish COVID approach can teach us about sustainable planning in a crisis
- The unexpected benefits of anticipating the worst