Jason Franciosa is the co-founder or CEO of element 26, which is a sporting goods brand focussed on helping functional fitness athletes destroy their PRs, not their bodies. He tells his story on how he rose up from being financially depleted from a failed venture to launching his business in the fitness space that made him over $1 million in 12 months.
- About the Amazon traps and how to avoid them
- How important is having an expert in the business
- How Jason made his business more successful than his competitors
- How to have a loyal fan base or audience
- The comparison between Amazon customers vs core audience