There are so many advertising platforms out there for ecommerce sellers these days. But not all platforms are created equal. Our intrepid quartet of ecommerce operators and thought leaders compare their favourite platforms and also the ones they love to hate! We cover Amazon ads, Google advertising (both Google text ads and Google shopping ads), Tiktok, Pinterest ads, Wallmart and Etsy advertising platforms.
We also touch on some basic practices around ads: including making sure you don’t lose money on the deal! And how to link ad platforms into an ecosystem for outsized results.
What you’ll learn
- Why goal clarity is critical before you start advertising
- Jason’s Amazon ads use…but it’s not what you think!
- Why Json loves to hate Facebook ads
- The under-used aspect of Google ads that can really increase your ROAS
- The importance of some critical numbers at the product level
- How understanding consumer behavior helps you engineer better performing ads
- Why and when you need to turn off your ads – even if they’re working!
- Pin and Grow by Craig Lewis (Pinterest ecommerce agency – mention Amazing FBA or Michael Veazey for discounts and better service)