Borrowing money to sustain or expand your business is one of the most controversial business decisions we all have to make. To Debt Or Not To Debt, That Is The Question & In this 2-part episode we’ll explore the issue, share personal insights and lessons, and encourage you to dig deeper with recommendations and resources.
- 7 Things Smart Business Owners Do When It Comes To Debt & Borrowing
- Tips on where to find effective funding in both the U.S. and U.K.
- The 2 factors banks use to evaluate your credit worthiness
- The #1 Skillset most top e-commerce sellers master and how it relates to debt
- The levels of risk appetite
- The riskiest financing moves you can make
- Recommendations for those considering using debt to grow
Reid Hoffman Lecture At Stanford:
- Entrepreneurship: A High-risk Investment
- Facing Competition through Innovation
- Live Life in Permanent Beta