E commerce funding with Sean De Clercq of Kickfurther.com
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 17:26 — 16.0MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email |
Podcast (10k-podcast): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 17:26 — 16.0MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn |
Sean De Clercq is the CEO of Kickfurther.com. He has years of experience in the supply chain industry. When seeking financing for his merchandising company, he came up with the original idea behind Kickfurther, a marketplace for consignment.
We find out the best scaleable solution when it comes to funding a growing business.
- If you should consider funding E-commerce businesses.
- What the difference is between “investing in” vs “funding” a business.
- The difference between equity and debt from the E-commerce business.
- What criteria they use to decide who to fund.
- What the minimum size of the business has to be to get funding.