“Do things that don’t scale” in eCommerce with Will Tjernlund of Goat Consulting
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 31:48 — 29.1MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email |
Podcast (10k-podcast): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 31:48 — 29.1MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn |
Will Tjernlund is the co-founder and a managing partner at Goat Consulting. He started his career at his family’s 80+ year old manufacturing company with the intention of expanding on Amazon and E-Commerce.
Today, he will be sharing about fulfillment and courier services.
- How to take advantage of the competition as E-Commerce sellers
- Different things that does not scale in E-Commerce
- Will’s Blue Collar thinking
- Opportunities on customer behavior change
- The biggest threat on Amazon
- How to deal with big consumer brands with big budgets
- Differences of Corporate bureaucracy and scrappy