Differentiating your Product on Amazon with Brian Johnson of Canopy Management
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 35:56 — 32.9MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email |
Podcast (10k-podcast): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 35:56 — 32.9MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn |
In this episode, Brian Johnson from Canopy Management will discuss how to make your products stand out from your competitors.
Brian has coached over 20,000 brands to sell better on Amazon.
Canopy Management is there to help brands to advertise and sell better to become the Category Kings of their niche.
- Which stage of the marketplace is best to start
- Why shoppers have a very short attention span
- Where people go wrong with listings
- The main image blending in with the competition
- The key benefit of not being upfront
- How to make questions that lead buyers to your listing
- The importance of specifying the benefits more than the features