Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 36:47 — 33.7MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | RSS
Podcast (10k-podcast): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 36:47 — 33.7MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS
It’s never been easier to buy or sell an e-commerce company. In this episode we’re going to dive into the topic of how – and why – to acquire e-commerce businesses.
What you’ll learn
- 2 Strategic questions to ask yourself before buying an e-commerce company.
- 4 Ways a new e-commerce company can add value to your current business.
- Building a ‘house of brands’.
- Keeping brands versus rebranding e-commerce assets you purchase.
- Vertical integration concepts.
- Acquire To Hire Strategies in e-commerce.
- Valuing businesses that don’t make any profit.
- Deal making to acquire an e-commerce company.
- How to value an e-commerce company.
- Creating profit and value in a new e-commerce company you buy.
- 4 Ways to finance the purchase of an e-commerce company.
- How to evaluate the down-side risk of acquiring an e-commerce company