How to start an Amazon Store – Private Label Strategy (step 3 of 10)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 20:50 — 17.1MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify |
Clarity is power…so how do you get clear?
The biggest single issue mentoring clients need help with is undoubtedly confusion.
They come thinking: “I don’t know what to sell. So what I need is a product type/keyword.”
You may be feeling the same. You’re right- for now. Sadly, that is not really going to serve you in the future, though.
“Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day;
Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.”
The overall process is critical. You need to know:
- What it is (and that it works – see step 1)
- Where you’re personally at in the process
Our Action Steps are simple and robust – and they work:
- Niche – Define who you’re serving; find out what they want
- Source – Get a quality product that solves that need at a profit
- Launch – Attract your ideal customers & show them exactly why they should buy your product
- Measure – make meaningful measurements, ie make sense of the numbers. Your necktop computer needs to understand your laptop…
Watch my full discussion of How to start an Amazon Store – Private Label Strategy