Whatever other emotions the word “Brexit” is associated with, “Fun” is probably not among them. Particularly not among eCommerce sellers! But the reality is that, with under a month to go to the end of the Transition Period, all eCommerce sellers need to prepare for likely import and export complications and costs.
Fortunately, help is at hand in the form of Neil Curran, a highly experienced Freight Forwarder based in the UK. While the prep may not be fun, it does at least ensure that you can continue to trade. Done well, it can also minimize the costs you’ll incur. And the silver lining to the cloud is that if your business deals with it, and your competitors don’t – you get to sell while they are out of stock or losing money!
We discuss sorting the infamous EORI numbers, avoiding the dreaded “Double Duty”, and how to use split shipments to work around the problem and keep yourself in stock.
- Logistics during Brexit from the UK to Europe
- The importance of Split Stock to Origin
- Full Container Load VS Less than Container Load
- How to prepare for Brexit next year
- Application for EORI (Economic Operators Registration and Identification number)