Amazon sellers obsess about how to get their own ecommerce site. There are excellent reasons why you’d want your own DTC (direct to consumer site)
Amazon IS a nightmare at times. With Amazon Account Suspension, listing suspension and intellectual property violations all significant risks, it’s a wise move for risk diversification. And with Amazon ads costs going up all the time, it seems like it might even make financial sense.
However. once you’re off Amazon you’re confronted with another challenge: How on earth do I get quality traffic to my site? And how do I get enough of it to make a real business? So many Amazon sellers have a Shopify or woocommerce site that does almost nothing. Others pay so much for traffic in paid ads that they can’t make a profit.
Most serious DTC owners know that SEO has to be the backbone of traffic. But how do we actually go about SEO in a way that works? Today we talk with Farzad Rashidi of Respona on exactly how to get that precious Google organic traffic in a way that’s doable for busy entrepreneurs.
What You’ll Learn
- Find out what’s the buzz all about with Respona
- The backstory of Farzad and how marketing paved way with Respona
- The value of Paid Ads
- Understanding the ins and out of Cold Out Reach
- Maximizing value with Cold Outreach
- Get your free “Recipe Book” for Outreach Traffic Tactics here!
- Your free demo with Farzad himself at https://respona.com