Ah team building! The mythic solution to all our problems! The problem is of course that this is not only not easy, it’s new to most solopreneurs. Even those with substantial teams in UK or USA etc. (Home country) have a steep learning curve when it comes to remote hiring and managing.
Luckily today’s guest, Mina Elias, has been hiring a remote team at great speed! So he’s here to share how to crack this particular nut…
What You’ll Learn
- Taking it back to basics here – How Mina hired and onboarded my new project manager remotely.
- Hiring and onboarding people remotely is no longer a gimmicky idea. It’s a must-have for growing your business.
- Hiring and onboarding can be a difficult process, especially if you are trying to do it remotely or with large teams. Mina will share some tips for hiring and onboarding your team.
- We’ve got the answers you need to save time and money, hire and onboard remotely.
- If you’re a full time employee of your company and Amazon is a side hustle, take some of your salary and put some towards an employee for Amazon business.
- Better Beginner Process with Mina
- Mina talks about his thoughts on CV and why CVs are not effective during the hiring process.
- The 16- Personality test is a great way to get an accurate read on your personality and work style.