Amazon Wholesale Processes with Trent Dyrsmid of Flowster.com
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 40:10 — 36.8MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email |
Introduction to Amazon Wholesale Processes
What is the best process for Amazon wholesale? Amazon wholesale sourcing is a business model that many resellers find really helpful to move on to from retail or online arbitrage. It requires less money to start than private labelling and is lower risk too.
But the big Achilles heel of Amazon wholesale is the fact that you need to contact so many potential wholesale partners to sell you product.
Trent Dyrsmid is founder of Flowster , an SOP/process documentation and task management app which contains a marketplace of 50-60 free processes(mostly for Amazon sellers); and founder of WEBS, Wholesale eCommerce Business Systems, a complete set of processes for creating and running an Amazon Wholesale business.
Trent has nailed down processes to handle this. Here he discusses his journey and the processes he had to develop to scale his Amazon wholesale business.
You’ll learn about [keyword]
- The business skill Trent learned in his first job that is the foundation of his Amazon wholesale sourcing process
- How Trent got into Amazon selling
- Why Trent decided to focus on Amazon wholesale
- What Trent learned from podcasting that he applied to his wholesale sourcing
- The number one thing Trent did before taking action
- The thing Trent did instead of prospecting for wholesale accounts personally
- the number of people Trent’s team contacted in the first 6 months via this method
- What Trent’s “email-to-booked-call” ratio is and why it’s so important
- The main thing that Trent learned at a trade show that meant he could craft a pitch to perfection
- The power of serendipity meets iteration at trade shows!
- What “Green dot” theory is and what it means for business innovation
- When you need an SOP
- Why Trent set up Flowster
- Why you should NOT hire experts
- How to get “Grade A results” from “Grade C” people
- Flowster– SOP/process documentation and task management app. Contains marketplace of 50-60 free processes
- WEBS, Wholesale eCommerce Business Systems, a complete set of processes for creating and running an Amazon Wholesale business
- Google Docs
- The Wholesale Formula (by Dan Meadors and Dylan Frost)
- email Michael here for the code)
- Flowster free- Up to 5 workflow templates (SOPs) without payment- In marketplace about 50-60 templates that are free- Or you can create your own from scratch (up to 5 SOPs)- Multiple SOPs- Or buy WEBS — Wholesale ecommerce business systems
Valuable things for free
SOP – brand recall search ($109 – coupon code – free for audience – email Michael here for the code)
Be super prepared
– Finding Wholesale competitors on Amazon ($149 – coupon code – free; email Michael here for the code)
On-demand webinar – offer for “WEBS Wholesale Ecommerce Business Systems!
- – Collection of 75-80 SOPs that Trent’s team relies on to run Amazon business $2500- Scaled down version – product sourcing for professionals $379
Related posts about Amazon Wholesale
Watch Amazon Wholesale Processes with Trent Dyrsmi