Amazon Unit Economics with Sergey Faldin of Sellerscale
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 33:05 — 30.3MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify |
Amazon Unit Economics
Resources Mentioned today
- Why “Unit economics” are critical
- Why everyone looks at demand using tools but few dig into fees
- How a client’s shoe sizes were causing them to lose money on storage!
- A simple tool that helps model profitability for future products
- The 5 critical numbers in Amazon Unit economics you must know
- The FBA fees you have to account for
- What the mindset benefit is that you get from seeing your numbers clearly
- What a management accounting tool like Sellerscale won’t do for you.
- Why Unit economic understanding is a competitive advantage
- The costs that many sellers ignore (hint: regular payments!)
- How to use a “cashflow calendar” to predict cashflow
- Six critical numbers for stock management
- Three ways to improve cashflow with your supplier
Trying out Sellerscale
As well as a 14-day free trial (No credit card needed), you can get 75% off first 2 months as a podcast listener.
1. Copy this Discount code:
2. Click on this link
Sergey is CMO of Sellerscale, which is a management accounting platform that helps amazon sellers stay on top of their financials.