Amazon SEO Strategy with Alexis Lanternier COO of Branded.com
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 30:31 — 27.9MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email |
Podcast (10k-podcast): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 30:31 — 27.9MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn |
Alexis Lanternier is the Chief Operating Officer at BRANDED.
BRANDED is building the next-generation consumer products company that transforms online businesses into massive global brands. Since the founding in late 2020, they’ve built a portfolio of over 30 amazing brands and have quickly become a Top 20 Seller on Amazon.
Fueled by proprietary tech and the international operational expertise of leaders from Lazada, Amazon, Alibaba, P&G, Mars, L’Oréal, SoftBank, and Goldman Sachs – BRANDED is the ideal partner to accelerate your brand’s global growth.
What You’ll Learn
- Alexis’ background and how he manages his brands.
- The value of Amazon SEO and how does it benefit your business
- The Pros and Cons for Amazon SEO
- Using valuable keywords to maximize your PPC
- Alex explains when you should sunset a product and how will this benefit you
- Learning the importance of contribution margin and why you should use it.