Amazon Keyword Research Tool is a tool used to find relevant keywords for your product or service. You can use this tool to find specific keywords and phrases, perform regular keyword research, or just see which words people are using in their searches on Amazon.
Jana Krekic have always wanted for YLT Translations to provide the top results for your brands. That’s why her team only hire native translators that are trained for Amazon translations. Her team consists of around 80 native speakers, who take content and localize it to convert and engage in a seller’s target country. Each translator is well-versed in Amazon’s dynamic and ever-changing landscape, and can perform the keyword research and write the copy needed to improve conversions and engagement.
What You’ll Learn
- Cutting costs from a lot of Sellers in 2022, What Happened?
- Jana shares her experience when working with Aggregators during Covid
- Working with Big Corporations, is it worth it?
- The importance of documentation and creating a company deck
- What do corporates do badly that SMEs do well?
- What’s my competitive advantage as SME owner?