Custom Product Development is one of the biggest and hardest jobs in e-Commerce. Often the focus among Amazon Private Label/custom product sellers is on hacks to the selling side of your business.
While those are important, if you don’t have a product that solves your customers’ problems better than the competition, it’s going to be very hard to have even medium term success. In the end, if your customers love the results of your product, they will reward you with good reviews. In turn, this gives great conversion rates and keeps your units selling, your cash flowing and your profits growing.
Mina Elias is the Chief Executive Officer at MMA Nutrition and is a living example of how customer and results obsession drives product development for raving fan customers on Amazon.
Find out how Mina who was obsessed with nutrition, turned his MMA career into a successful Amazon business.
To find out more about Mina Elias’ PPC Agency click here.
If you want to check out some PPC training, click here.
- To simplify your product
- How Mina created his first supplement and how it impacted his business
- What Mina had to create to solve his nutritional need
- How to do product development
- Identify a problem and try to create a product to solve that issue
- How to research solutions
- To look at other products and find their limitations
- How to use your strengths to your advantage