There are a lot of ways to make a product stand out and look awesome but on Amazon it’s a different world. Sellers have to follow certain restrictions and standards to accomplish this.
In this episode, Daisi will share her best practices and tips or tricks for Amazon photography.
Daisi is a “Modelpreneur” – former Miss Jamaica, Founder of MyProductModel.com which is an agency for eCommerce entrepreneurs to get incredible photography; also the founder of “Brazen Influencers”, an agency that links e-commerce sellers and influencers
- The difference between Commercial and Editorial Products Photography
- How does this show up on Amazon listings
- AI vs professional models
- The characteristics of successful “relatable” photos
- The USE cases of the product