Amazon Keyword Ranking – Why Amazon Sellers Need Analytics with Sara Golla of Sellerspike
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 25:24 — 23.2MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email |
Amazon sellers and Amazon data have not always had an easy relationship. On the one hand, as Amazon makes it somewhat hard work to find data on Seller Central, many Amazon sellers ignore almost all the data. On the other hand, with the spread of Amazon seller software, it’s easy to swim in a sea of data and get overwhelmed.
In this episode, Sara Golla of Seller Spike and I explore if metrics do matter for Amazon sellers. We ask what metrics matter most. And we look at the difference between Amazon sellers who are informed by Amazon data versus those who are overwhelmed by the data.
- What metrics do we need to track
- Why do we need to track keyword info
- What keyword data to track
- The difference between “Data-driven” vs “data-informed” and why does that matter
- How do we handle data overload from all the software
- What KPIs are important for an Amazon seller
- How do you identify the one KPI that matters above all
- The importance of using analytics to define how “expert” you are