Amazon global selling – Pros and cons of international Amazon marketplaces – TEL special
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 35:40 — 32.7MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email |
Podcast (10k-podcast): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 35:40 — 32.7MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn |
The growth of e-commerce has been very much a global story over the last 10 to 15 years. The acceleration of that trend under Covid has also been very much an international trend. Amazon has had a particularly huge part in that.
However many ecommerce business owners are conflicted. Should I sell in Amazon international marketplaces? How do I evaluate such a complex opportunity?
Today we go through a simple 10-step process to evaluate whether Amazon international marketplaces might be right for your business. And if so, how to choose where to expand globally first.
What you’ll learn
- How your long-term plans affect your amazon Global decisions
- What you might do instead of Amazon global expansion
- Why it’s so important to add just one new channel at a time
- The 4 or 5 main barriers to entry
- Who not How and how this applies to Amazon international selling in particular
- What to do to test your thesis
- The most important step of all…a decision that is often neglected!